The IACRLRD 2019 Organizing Committee invites all interested Leukemia and Related Diseases Researchers to submit poster abstracts. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and, if accepted, the author will be asked to present during the Poster Session on Nov. 8 (Fri). Abstracts should be submitted online. Please follow the below instructions. For any inquiries, please contact the Secretariat (email@example.com).
Abstract Submission Deadline: August 30, 2019
Review abstract topics and guidelines carefully
Sign up or log in
Click abstract submission
Step 4 Fill out all author information
Abstract Submission Topics
- -Virus Associated Hematologic Malignancies
- -Multiple Myeloma
- -Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- -Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- -Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- -Leukemia Research in the Asia Sector
- -Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- -Molecular Mechanisms
- -Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- -Lymphoma/Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Abstract Submission Guidelines
These guidelines are for general participants, not invited speakers.
- -All abstracts must be submitted online prior to August 30, 2019.
- -Abstracts must be written in clear English and presented in English.
- -An abstract consists of a title, author(s)’s name(s) and affiliation(s), the text of the submission and keywords.
- -Abstracts submitted to other conferences (congresses) but NOT published in any specific journals may be submitted. Abstract titles and contents should be modified or updated when possible.
- -Capitalize the first letter of each word
- -Limited to 150 letters including spaces
- -Name: Write first and family name(s) in full.
- -Affiliation should be structured as follows: Department, Institution, Country
- -Degrees or titles such as MD after an author’s name must be deleted.
- -Structured chronologically into four sections: Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusion
- -Limited to 350 words including spaces and punctuation
||No more than 6 keywords which the first word begins with a capital letter.
|Tables and Images
||Only one table or image is allowed.
Before you click the “submit” button, please review the following information.
- -No additional proofreading or corrections will be allowed after the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- -The type of presentation is ONLY poster.
- -Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the corresponding author. If you do not receive this e-mail confirmation, it means we have not received your abstract. If you are sure you have submitted it, check to make sure you sent it to the correct e-mail address.
- -The e-mail you provide us will be used to notify you of the acceptance and to send you updates.
If you have any inquiries, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- -Only outstanding selected abstracts will be reviewed on-site for the Best Presentation Award. Therefore, please submit your abstracts carefully.
Notification of Acceptance
- -All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee according to reviewing procedures.
- -Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding, presenting and abstract submitting authors by September 10, 2019.
- -The presenting author should reply to the acceptance notification to confirm attendance.
Blood Research (Proceedings)
Accepted abstracts will be published in a volume of "Blood Research" by the Korean Society of Hematology!
- -More information on "Blood Research": Click Here.
- -If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by September 13, 2019, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
- -If you have to withdraw an abstract, please notify the secretariat (email@example.com) in writing as soon as possible.