Pre-Registration Deadline: September 13, 2019
(by September 13, 2019)
(November 7 -9, 2019)
|Doctor in training/student
- ※Doctors in training/students are requested to submit proof of enrollment or student ID/certificate by e-mail to verify their status with the Secretariat.
Online Credit Card
- -Payment by credit card is possible only through the on-line registration system.
- -All credit card service charges are to be paid by registrants.
- -The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- -Direct bank transfers should be made to the account below. All bank charges for remittance must be paid by registrants.
- -A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the Secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- -Please note that the transfer must be made under the registrant’s name and must be stated on the receipt.
- -Account Holder: IACRLRD 2019
- -Account Number: 1005-203-544688
- -Bank Name: WOORI BANK
- -Bank Address: 1585, Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
- -Swift Code: HVBKKRSEXXX
Registration Confirmation (Receipt)
An official receipt will be issued on-site upon completion of registration and payment.
- -Please note that the receipt will be issued after your payment is confirmed by the Secretariat.
If you do not receive the receipt on-site, please contact the Secretariat (email@example.com) and we will send you the receipt by email.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- -Only cancellations made in writing will be accepted.
- -Written requests for cancellation should be sent by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- -All bank charges for remittance must be paid by the registrant.
- -Refunds will be made after the end of the meeting.
- *Cancellation by September 30, 2019: 50% refund
- *Cancellation after October 1, 2019: No refund
To receive an invitation letter for your visa application, please e-mail the secretariat (email@example.com
) to receive a soft copy of the invitation letter after making full payment
Original Copy of the Invitation Letter
- -Registration does not guarantee the applicant a visa.
- -If you need an original invitation letter for a visa or any other reason, please email the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the request form.
- -The original invitation letter will be available ONLY to those who have completed registration payment.
- -For the international mailing service, USD 30 will be charged.
- -If you are not sure whether you need an original invitation letter for visa issuance, please check with the Korean Embassy in your country.
- -For more information about the visa process, please visit here.